Bridging the gap between the physical and the virtual world, Altizon is making rapid strides to bring you the Digital Product Experience. With a team of tech wizards and solution experts, Altizon will be on board as a key thought leader at the upcoming American Manufacturing Summit 2017 (The Westin Lombard Yorktown Center | Chicago, IL) – March 28th – 29th
Agenda | Join us in this one of a kind ‘Digital Product Experience’
Join our IoT pundits to examine our key case studies and build your roadmap for solutions for Connected Shop Floor and Smart Manufacturing. The agenda includes a presentation and a themed lunch and learn session.
- Presentation Title: Get IIoT ROI in less than a year: challenges, strategies & results
Using on-field key examples, Gary will discuss key learnings around challenges, strategies, and results of implementing IoT in 9 different industries across 62 plants and sites. You will get to know –
- How to define your IoT requirements, kick start IoT initiatives, and select the right partners
- Develop a sustainable strategy, implementation plan, and skilled workforce
- Challenges around connecting Legacy Machines and getting more out of your existing Plant Management Systems (SCADA, MES, ERP)
- Unravel Hidden Capacities, reduce waste, save Energy and improving process capability – IoT Enabled KAIZEN journey
Speaker | Mr. Gary Wilson (Advisor, Altizon)
- Lunch and Learn Session
Presentation Title: 62 Plants, 20k things across 9 industries, Doing IoT the right way!
Sharing the practical challenges, implementation steps and outcomes from connecting 62 plants, 20K things across 9 Industries, the team discusses the enterprise-wide impact of the IoT-enabled ‘digital transformation’
Speakers | Amol Mate, VP, IBU (Industrial Business Unit, Altizon) & Bill Foster (Technology Sales Manager and IoT Evangelist, Altizon)