- WHAT DATA DO WE COLLECT?
You can opt-out to the creation of a user profile, Hotjar’s storing of data about your usage of our Website and Hotjar’s use of tracking cookies on other websites by following this opt-out link. To see what cookies Hotjar stores on your device, please visit https://help.hotjar.com/hc/en-us/articles/115011789248-Hotjar-Cookies. To see what measure is taken by Hotjar to comply with provisions of GDPR please visit https://www.hotjar.com/privacy/gdpr-compliance.
Hubspot– this tool allows us to capture your personal data such as your name, IP address, location, email id, time of visit, duration of visit, user message. This information is captured only if you subscribe to our newsletter/ marketing material, use your email to contact us, or if you use our online form to contact us or download resources.
Mixpanel- This is an analytics tool that helps us track user behavior on our Website. This tool, however, does not capture any personal details of users.
For the sake of brevity, your aforementioned information (i.e. information collected through cookies, third-party tools, information submitted for downloading various resources made available by us on the Website and the “Contact Us” page) shall be referred to as “Personal Information”.
As per the provisions of the GDPR, we shall be considered the Controllers of the aforementioned Personal Information collected through our Website.
Accuracy of information. Please make sure that any Personal Information you share with us is accurate and up to date information. If you are sharing any Personal Information on behalf of a third person, you should ensure that you are authorized to do so.
- WHAT DO WE DO WITH YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We use the Personal Information for the following purposes:
- to provide you the information about our Offerings, to provide you such Offerings if we engage in a business relationship, and to assist you in the event you need any additional support;
- for creation or development of business intelligence or data analytics in relation to the Offerings provided by us (for this purpose we may share the Personal Information with third party tools/applications listed above);
- to improve our Offerings;
- to maintain and manage your data in our database;
- to manage our relationship with you;
- to provide you information that we may believe may be of your interest;
- for internal record keeping; and
- to comply with our legal or statutory obligations.
Legal Basis (for people from the EU): We will not process your Personal Information without a lawful basis to do so. We will process your Personal Information only on the legal bases of consent [as provided in Art. 6 (1) (a) of the GDPR], contract [as provided in Art. 6 (1) (b) of the GDPR], or on the basis of our legitimate interests [as provided in Art. 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR], provided that such interests are not overridden by your privacy rights and interests.
- WHO DO WE DISCLOSE YOUR DATA TO?
We do not sell, rent, share, distribute, lease or otherwise provide your Personal Information to third parties, without your prior consent. Keeping this in mind, we may disclose your Personal Information in the following cases:
- Affiliates: We may provide your Personal Information to our affiliates to enable them to provide you with products or services on our behalf.
- Merger or Acquisition: We may transfer your Personal Information if we are acquired by another entity, or if we merge with another company or transfer a part of our business, including the Website, to a third party. Any such third party or resultant entity that receives your Personal Information shall have the right to continue to use your Personal Information in line with the purposes set out herein. In the event of such a sale or transfer, we may notify you.
- Legal and Regulatory Authorities: We may disclose your Personal Information in order to comply with our legal obligations/ court orders/ requests by Govt. authorities.
- TRANSFER OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION ACROSS BORDERS (FOR EU RESIDENTS)
- HOW LONG DO WE RETAIN YOUR DATA?
We will retain your Personal Information as long as it is required to be retained for the purposes listed in the section titled “What do we Do with Your Information” and to comply with our legal obligations. Subject to this section, we will try to delete your Personal Information upon reasonable written request for the same. If you unsubscribe from our mailers we shall restrict our communications to you. Please note, however, that there might be latency in deleting Personal Information from our servers. For more information on where and how long your personal data is stored, and for more information on your rights to erasure and portability, please contact [email protected]
- OUR SECURITY MEASURES
Your Personal Information is stored at secure servers located in the US and India. Although we provide appropriate firewalls and protections, we cannot warrant the security of any Personal Information transmitted as these systems are not hack proof. Data pilferage due to unauthorized hacking, virus attacks, technical issues is possible, and we assume no liability or responsibility for it. You are required to be careful to avoid “phishing” scams, where someone may send you an e-mail that looks like it is from us asking for your Personal Information.
- YOUR RIGHTS
For the EU residents, you have the right to request to view your Personal Information in our possession, right to have us rectify or modify any such Personal Information, right to have us erase/delete your Personal Information, right to restrict us from processing such Personal Information, right to object to our use of your Personal Information. If you would like to exercise ANY of these rights, please contact [email protected] In the event we fail to assist you in exercising any of your aforementioned rights in relation to your Personal Information in our possession, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the concerned EU data protection authority.
- LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- GOVERNING LAWS AND DISPUTES
- CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
- CONTACT US