Opportunities at Altizon
Our goal is to empower everyone at Altizon to build a career based on deep learning and collaboration. We work closely with the clients to make sense of their manufacturing operations and digitally map their processes in a scalable manner. The potential of data is astounding and it drives us to find answers using the power of AI. Our team comes with deep expertise in product development and management, and every member brings a fresh perspective to the table. Join the team to implement and improve world-class technology, carve out digital journeys from scratch and enable payback for customers worldwide.
At Altizon, we have a team of best minds in technology to innovate, build and maintain world class products. We are looking for candidates to join our team of highly talented engineers, to work on our flagship Internet of Things (IoT) platform – Datonis. Together, let’s transform the way manufacturers think about data.
As part of the job, you will:
- Get an opportunity to work on cutting edge, highly scalable technology stack that leverages technologies like Apache Kafka, Spark, Zeppelin, MongoDB, MySQL, Ruby on Rails, ReactJS
- Get to work with several languages like Ruby, Python, Java and sometimes C, Go and Scala
- Get a chance to contribute on all parts of the product as well as custom solutions – UI, backend, analytics etc. across all stages of product lifecycle
- Get an opportunity to interact with customers and implement real IoT use-cases on the platform
- Be responsible for nearly 100% uptime of a cutting-edge platform stack containing several nodes and components
- Manage challenging upgrades and migrations during deployments
- Get an environment to think, innovate and ideate
- 4 to 8 years of experience on product development
- Bachelor’s (BE) or Masters (MS) in Computer Science
- Minimum of first class in Academics
- Strong computer science fundamentals including Data structures, algorithms, problem solving, system design skills
- Good programming skills
- Proficiency with a dynamically typed, garbage collected language (like Ruby or Python); ideally used in object oriented paradigm. Java experience will also be considered.
- Good to have: prior experience with RoR, MongoDB, ReactJS, NodeJS Kafka, Redis, MySQL
- Ability to learn and work with any new technology or language
- Sense of ownership, motivation and passion for product development