A next-generation digital manufacturing platform powered by the Internet of Things. Datonis has out-of-the box apps for monitoring, measuring, analyzing and predicting outcomes using the power of AI.
Deploy Datonis on a manufacturing line of your choice and see a path to ROI within 4 weeks.
ACCELERATE YOUR SMART FACTORY
Ready-to-use apps for all personas operator, supervisor, maintenance manager, planner, and CXO.
DIGITIZE ALL YOUR OPERATIONS
No more paper. Rapidly digitize manual processes, integrate with existing apps and systems.
BUILD A COMPETITIVE ADVANTAGE
A platform based approach to seamlessly connect IT/OT systems and monetize know-how as new applications and offerings.
What is Datonis Digital Factory?
Digital Factory App Store
Datonis Digital Factory comes with a suite of apps that help you rapidly go digital. Leverage our pre-existing set of apps or build your own.
Real-time monitoring, analytics & alerts on production and productivity KPIs.
- CENTRAL OPERATIONAL EXCELLENCE: Leading & lagging process, cycle time reduction / optimization.
- OPERATOR: Visualize and track machine performance indicators in real-time. Book losses and defects.
Real-time & automatic process compliance, analysis and alerts.
- CORPORATE QUALITY: Interplant process benchmarking, predictive quality models, real-time quality audit compliance.
- QUALITY MANAGER: Process compliance alerts, Cpk trends, quality rejection & scrap monitoring, process correlations with defects.
Enable real-time, condition-based, periodic, and planned maintenance. Perform analytics and receive alerts. Keep maintenance records and history.
- MANAGERS: Real-time benchmarking of class of assets, centers of maintenance excellence, real-time TPM compliance and scores, and maintenance hot spots.
- MAINTENANCE ENGINEER: Real-time MBTF & MTTR calculations for mechanical and electrical faults, work center/tool remaining-life monitoring and alert.
- MAINTENANCE MANAGER: Real-time maintenance dashboard, status of maintenance orders, and maintenance budget compliance.
Digitization app to enable paperless operations, reporting, and alerts across maintenance, quality, production, and EHS.
- MANAGERS: Checklist schedule violation alerts, trend analysis of checklist data, flexible framework to define different types of checklists.
- OPERATORS: Get checklist notifications, record observations on tablets, refer to photos and videos before making a decision on checklist items.
Interactive app for operators to engage with the platform and monitor progress in real-time. Operator workbench to provide inputs, raise alarms, call for support, and refer to the engineering documentation.
- OPERATOR: Real-time monitoring of plan vs. actual production performance, OEE, PU, process adherence, warning, and control limit violation alerts.
Framework to enable digital engineering document management catering to different user personas.
- OPERATORS, ENGINEERS: View the latest versions of digital documents enabling them to do quality work.
- ENGINEERING DOCUMENT CUSTODIAN: Maintenance of latest versions of engineering documents, providing role-based access to other personas in the plant.
We study your machines, automation systems and key processes and draw up an implementation strategy.
We deploy a combination of hardware and software to build your manufacturing data lake on the cloud.
We enable Digital Factory Apps to key user-personas to drive insights into manufacturing operations.
We equip you with Datonis BI so that your IT teams can do self-service analytics and reporting on your data.
Our coaching team engages for training, change management and transition to data-driven decision making.
Deploy Datonis on a critical line and see a clear path to ROI within 4 weeks.
Already have a digital strategy?
We can help you accelerate it.
We can help you take the first step.