With 400+ leading experts 75+ industry focused speakers, Industry of Things World USA 2016 on February 25-26, 2016 at San Diego, CA, USA is set out to be a treasure trove for IIoT enthusiasts by providing an international knowledge exchange platform, bringing together all stakeholders who play an active role in the Industrial Internet of Things scene. Particularly for manufacturers looking to accelerate their production, this event is a goldmine with its share of experts who will be assessing the business cases for IoT in Advanced Manufacturing, identifying added value profitable opportunities across the Smart Manufacturing ecosystem, along with showcasing new disruptive technologies enabling IoT for smart manufacturing and the factories of the future.
Here are the top 5 IIoT influencers presenting at on Industrial IoT at Industry of Things World USA 2016 with sessions that are a must attend for an Industrial IoT enthusiast
1. Tanja Rueckert , Executive Vice President, IoT & Customer Innovation, SAP Labs: Tanja leads a newly formed IoT & Customer Innovation unit from SAP which, working in close collaboration with customers and partners, focuses on developing innovative software solutions particularly in the area of Internet of Things (IoT) and Industry 4.0.
Tanja will be addressing the gathering on The future of the Industrial Internet of Things. This session covers how Billions of “Things” connected, insight to a new opportunity that is changing the world & how companies are helping customers during their digital transformation and using IoT to redefine their business processes and create new business opportunity.
2. Steve Brown, Futurist: Industry Influencer and Futurist, Steve offers a portfolio of experience in key organizational roles that shape and influence the strategy, competitive landscape and market positioning of a leading technology company. Steve is an acclaimed expert & influencer on IoT & its trends and is also a Globally-sought keynote speaker, consultant, and trainer.
Steve will be discussing “Thinking beyond efficiency: The philosophy and business model disruption of IoT”. In his talk, he will explore the hidden potential of IoT that is yet to be unearthed and dwell upon some of the new business models made possible by IoT and discuss why it’s always important to ask big questions before embarking on any IoT deployment.
3. Richard Soley, Executive Director, Industrial Internet Consortium: Richard represents Industrial Internet Consortium, a global not-for-profit partnership of industry, government and academia for bringing together the organizations and technologies necessary to accelerate the growth of the Industrial Internet by identifying, assembling and promoting best practices.
Richard will be speaking on “The Industrial Internet: Applying internet thinking to industrial systems”. About how the changes to industrial systems that become connected have the potential change our world and disrupt enormous markets, Available efficiencies from industrial uses of IoT will change the way we think about products and services. No one company, or even small group of companies, will hold the key; we need to work together to get there faster.
4. Rory Smith, Director of Strategic Development, America, ThyssenKrupp Elevator Americas: Rory Dr. Rory Smith PhD has over 46 years of experience in all aspects of the lift industry including sales, installation, maintenance, manufacturing, engineering, research & development. His scientific interests include IoT, operations management, high rise – high-speed technology, ride quality, traffic analysis, dispatching. To date, he has been awarded 27 patents in these areas and has many pending patents. With his insightful knowledge of manufacturing industry combined with his work on IIoT pioneering make him the ideal strategist for Industry 4.0.
In his session “Moving beyond preventative maintenance”, Rory explains how businesses can capitalize on the power of IoT, how the focus on data, analysis and predictive modeling is transforming the business. He also talks about how enterprises can guarantee higher uptime percentage of machines, with power of IoT & big data
5. Michael Minkevich, VP Technology Services, Luxoft: In his current role Micheal is responsible for the company’s Product Engineering portfolio that covers multiple industry verticals and technology domains including Telecommunications, Energy & Utilities interlinking Internet-of-Things. He is considered an expert on IoT device Interoperability, common architecture, cloud-based platforms and APIs, data mashup, security and its selected vertical applications in Smart grids, AI and Machine Learning (deep learning, robotics, neural computation) etc.
Micheal participates at Industry of Things World USA 2016 with a session on “Business Transformation Using IoT: Moving from Data to Decisions”. It talks about how proliferation of IoT is transforming industries globally, enabling faster, smarter decisions that can improve insights. This talk will share a viewpoint on how IoT technologies need to be applied not just for the sake of IoT – but for the sake of insights to drive business transformation.
How Altizon can help pitch in
IIoT technologies are turning out to be game changers for the industry, pushing out the boundaries of productivity, efficiency & competition. Altizon with its innovative IIoT platform, ® can help you stay at forefront of Industry 4.0 by making your enterprise IoT ready & above the curve. Around 100 + Manufacturing supremos rely on Datonis® for condition monitoring & predictive maintenance.
To meet us at Industrial IoT at Industry of Things World USA 2016, please send an email on email@example.com.